Friday, January 25, 2013

Painting in Florida 2012



I have been very upset to have lost all of the text that I created to compliment the paintings that I did last year. Where did I lose this text you may ask? It’s somewhere out there in cyber space. But, it’s time to get over it and update my blog, which I haven’t worked on since, well you know – the missing text.
I am overwhelmed, I have been busy painting and working on altered art. I will try to be more diligent in the future about keeping my blog updated. I can’t promise anything, but I don’t like it when I am this far behind, so seriously, I’d be doing myself a BIG favor.
I paint with acrylics and watercolors while traveling, oils would never dry and would be difficult to bring home. Here are a few of the paintings that I did.




 



No comments: